Public Futures is a project devoted to democratizing futures thinking. Public Futures emerged from the belief that systematic thinking about the future should be something that is accessible for all–and that the future is too important to leave to the most privileged among us. Public Futures supports:
- Critical thinking about the future through primary, secondary, continuing, and public education
- Public events focused on trends and futures
- Public archives of proprietary futures research
- Thoughtful media coverage of the future
- And (potentially) much more!
Public Futures is a project of Devon Powers, based on her latest book, On Trend: The Business of Forecasting the Future.